Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frustrating

18 years I’ve been with VM. Is there anyone at Virgin who actually follows things up these days. 
We have talk talk 1000mb UFO in the street now and been offered it very cheap. 
thought I’d phone VM and see what deals could be had since out of contract. Four times I’ve phoned to either get cut off, told the offer I was offered isn’t available now to getting a person saying they will call back and haven’t bothered. 
does my loyalty to VM mean nothing? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrating

Of course your loyalty means something!  It means that VM can charge you more so that new customers can be offered much cheaper deals, and that's important because VM is purely a sales culture.

But if you're thinking of leaving, can't you go to somebody other than Talktalk?  They're even worse than VM for customer service, and that takes some serious doing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrating

I’ve read talk talk have poor service but I’ve sat back and listened to feed back of the new service in our area from neighbours etc. 
it seems to be reliable with speeds averaging 700mb. For £30 per month my thought was this and a basic tv package with sky which comes in cheaper than our basic tv package and 100mb connection. (Which I see new customers get at less than half the price in paying myself). 
I know the focus is on new customers. Businesses have to expand but they do appear to forget expansion can only happen if they have their retention too.