Menu
Lee1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Frustrated beyond belief- Cannot log onto my account

In all my life, I have never been as frustrated with a company than I currently am with Virgin. So much so that after 15 years of being with you (my email address with you is @ntlworld which shows how long I have been a customer) I am now seriously considering looking at switching due to the frustration I am having and not being able to speak to anyone about it.

1) After yet another subscription price increase letter I wanted to log onto my account and have a closer look at packages etc

2) I know my email but forgot my password, after all its over 15 years old and I rarely use your online account service.

3) After clicking forgot password I entered my security question, using all spelling and upper case, lower case permutations. Nothing worked, it kept asking me to re-enter and my god those annoying I am not a robot and click on photos selection. In fact the only time it let me proceed I got a "oops somethings broken" screen. I have had the same on windows, chrome and safari

4) So I tried another way, forgot user name and it asked me for my details from my latest bill. I entered the 100% correct details as I had the bill in front of me, and nope, invalid bill message. Its a complete and utter joke. So I even tried my previous months bill incase it was not up to date, nope, invalid bill.

5) I sent a message on twitter last week, no reply. Another has been sent today asking someone to DM me there

6) I have spent 45 minutes today trying to phone, on hold from 9.14 to 9.27 before giving up (probably your policy of not answering calls made to cancellation dept so people give up), then press this, press that, no option let me speak to a person. So I tried the options thinking of leaving and change my package only to be met with a "enter 3 digits of your security code". I have never been given one due to the age of my account so again frustration and I was not asked for this earlier when I rang at 9.14am

Seriously, I have never ever been as frustrated with a company as I am with you at this time over a simple thing of being able to log into my account or speak to someone. I am happy with the service you provide ie TV and Broadband but customer service is next to impossible to receive.

I have issued a complaint online and asked Virgin to resolve within a week or I will need to seriously consider my future with you and look at alternative suppliers.

Thanks

Lee

0 Kudos
Lee1969
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated beyond belief- Cannot log onto my account

Anyone?

0 Kudos
Lee1969
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from Virgin please help instead of sending me nonsense emails over badges I have earned or messages here telling me I am moving fast up the ranks. 

0 Kudos
Lee1969
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorted now due to going through to your thinking of leaving department.

0 Kudos