Menu
Liztaylor14
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Free nintendo switch

Recently signed up to VM bigger package. I got a reward of a free nintendo . I have emails confirming everything  else but nothing about this I have read that I will get an email 2 days after placing order but I haven't had this yet what happens next. Obvs cant contact due to the current situation just wanted a bit if advice 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free nintendo switch

Welcome to our Community Forum Liztaylor14 and sorry to hear that you're still waiting on confirming regarding the Nintendo Switch.

Please take a look at this link for more information about our offer and let us know if you have anymore more questions.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Liztaylor14
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I still have no email about the reward for signing up definitely got it as it came up on checkout which one I wanted 

0 Kudos
MagicLettuce42
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have also got this offer. had my services delivered and I installed them Monday.

The Nintendo Switch should be on your contract. It will show as 'Hardware Offer' at the bottom of the page.

I would download a copy so you have it for your records.

No idea when it will be delivered as current pandemic and Nintendo have also got a shortage of stock.

0 Kudos
Liztaylor14
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I cant see ot in the contract I've downloaded it and theres nothing there. I did get it tho I can remember it asking which reward I wanted the bill credit or nintendo 

0 Kudos
samiro9
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Just off the back of this topic, I would like to log a formal complaint for the 2nd time on not receiving the Nintendo Switch.

I have called Virgin over 10 times for updates on when I should receive this, been promised on a handful of occasions that it will be issued for delivery. I have still not received anything. 

I took out my account mid March, it is now October and despite chasing weekly. Issuing formal complaints and being given false promises I am still yet to receive the Nintendo Switch.

I would be keen for somebody to acknowledge my query and actually advise me a definitive date for when the Nintendo Switch will be delivered. It has now been nearly 7 months since I joined Virgin and still do not have any response or feedback from anybody.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, would also be keen for somebody to acknowledge the time it has taken to date for me to chase for this within my complaint. I have been on the phone for several hours to chase this to date, and would appreciate a ETA for the delivery.

0 Kudos
samiro9
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can somebody please respond to my message.

0 Kudos
samiro9
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have called Virgin over 10 times for updates on when I should receive this, been promised on a handful of occasions that it will be issued for delivery. I have still not received anything. 

I took out my account mid March, it is now October and despite chasing weekly. Issuing formal complaints and being given false promises I am still yet to receive the Nintendo Switch.

I would be keen for somebody to acknowledge my query and actually advise me a definitive date for when the Nintendo Switch will be delivered. It has now been nearly 7 months since I joined Virgin and still do not have any response or feedback from anybody.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, would also be keen for somebody to acknowledge the time it has taken to date for me to chase for this within my complaint. I have been on the phone for several hours to chase this to date, and would appreciate a ETA for the delivery.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samir09,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome,  sorry to hear that you haven't received your  Nintendo Switch that you believe was part of your offer.

Please take a look at this link for more information about our offer and let us know if you have anymore more questions.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
samiro9
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your response, I have reviewed the link you have provided which was the deal my contract was based on.

I have attempted to call for an update on this on nearly 20 occasions now, and have been promised an update on delivery ETA but still nothing on every occasion.

Can you please arrange for somebody to look into this, as it was supposed to be delivered in April, we are now in November. It has been 7 months since I should have received and have called regularly for updates.

I also logged 3 separate complaints on the matter and was promised a call back / response regarding my complaint and have still not heard anything from anyone within the complaints team.

Your teams assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sam

0 Kudos