cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free network trial

Chrish9875
Joining in

I have been using the free network trial in the wf4 area and got an email saying you were going to be sending me a box to return the router in, now you've sent me an email saying I'm going to be getting charged nearly £70 a month?!? What is this for? It's unacceptable 

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Chrish9875,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, with the Trialist for our newer network, this trial is now coming to an end and you can either stay with us but would now need to pay a monthly charge, or you would be able to cancel your services, if you use the number you have for speaking to us regarding the trial, this will put you directly through to an agent who is able to assist you with either of the above.

Joe

What is the number, I can't find it anywhere, I tried to call customer support earlier today and got told they couldn't do anything about it

Hey @Chrish9875,

Thanks for getting back to me, if you phone our usual customer services number of 0345 454 1111, or 150 from any virgin phone, when using this you will be automatically routed through to an agent who is trained for the trial you were a part of. 

Joe