cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free hardware gift

Rl6599
Joining in

Hi, 

it’s been several weeks since my services were activated, I know it says within 28 days etc etc, but I’m wondering if there’s any way an employee from Virgin media can update me? I haven’t had any email regarding my free gift. 

Thanks 

24 REPLIES 24

Hi @quaverbaby 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're also having issues with your gift. 

Gifts are sent 28 days after your installation date, plus please allow up to 14 days for delivery. Do you know if it has been 42 days since your installation date?

If so, can you advise if you have received any communication at tall regarding your gift delivery?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

My services were installed on 2nd of may I then received an email on 27th may saying 

Hello,

Great news! We’re just about to deliver your free gift. It’ll be delivered by our partner, Exertis. 

If you gave us your mobile number, we’ll text you on the morning with a delivery slot. If we don't have your number, no problem, we'll make the delivery anyway.

Not long now!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

OFF3C

Thank you for confirming this @quaverbaby 

I presume then you have had no further communication after providing your mobile number to the partner for delivery?

I have feed this back to the team to investigate and should receive a response for next steps in the next 3 working days. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I have had nothing since the email on 27th 

Okay thank you for confirming @quaverbaby 

We'll see what the team come back with for the next steps for you. As advised this can take up to 3 working days. Once I have an update, I'll come back to your directly here to support further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley