cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free hardware gift

Rl6599
Joining in

Hi, 

it’s been several weeks since my services were activated, I know it says within 28 days etc etc, but I’m wondering if there’s any way an employee from Virgin media can update me? I haven’t had any email regarding my free gift. 

Thanks 

24 REPLIES 24

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which free gift was this?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Pauline,

I see yuo aren't used to forums, but not to worry.

I've moved your post from the natter section and merged it with your original thread.

If you look towards the top of this page on the right hand side (just above the text saying Check Service Status) you will see an envelope icon

Click on that icon because you have a private message there from one of the forum staff  @Matthew_ML  

He is wanting to take some details from you so he can help - please reply to him there

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm very sorry that you haven't had any notification regarding the free gift. 

Have you checked your spam inbox in your emails?

^Martin

Hi Martin, 

I have yeah, even this morning. 

thanks 

pauline 

Thank you for that. I am happy to take a further look into this. 

I will private message you to confirm further details. 

^Martin

darleythesheep
Tuning in

Hi

I've been waiting for the Xbox One s gift since I had my services activated on July 5 2022.  I've commented on here, sent queries to Virgin, telephoned Virgin who said they would get Exertis to ring me within 72 hours.  I still don't have the gift which formed part of my contract.  I got an email claiming I would get one but nothing more.  I just keep getting passed from pillar to post.

Sorry I meant Xbox series s

Hey darleythesheep,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your gift as part of the deal that you signed up for. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message, I have raised this issues with our rewards team and I will be back in touch as soon as I have any further updates from them.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi can you look into mine for me please