Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free gift

I took a virgin media deal back in September 2019, as part of this we are due a free gift, we have the contract with this noted in. However no gift has ever arrived, I have called and spoken to virgin numerous times and I always get told they are sorry and someone will get back to me but then I hear nothing and I still do not have any free gift. Is there any other way of trying to contact other than waiting ages on the phone to get through which is very difficult with young children. Any help would be much appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift

Hello jade-w

Really disappointing to hear you're still waiting to receive the gift that was part of your order back in September, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums to make us aware.

Usually, any gifts included in the original deal are sent within 35 days of installation of the services, given the time frame you have mentioned this has clearly passed.

Can you confirm what the free gift was that was offered when you took the deal please? I'm happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob

it was a 43inch 4k smart tosh is tv, I have spoken to virgin previously who have confirmed this is all noted on my account I just then do not receive anything or hear anything further. 

many thanks

jade

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Jade.

Let's take a look into the account via our private messaging function and we'll seek to have this resolved for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos