Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free gift

I joined 2 months ago and still haven’t received my £100 retail voucher, what is the best way forward please ?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free gift

did you join direct or was it via a 3rd party such as Currys - if the latter then you need to contact them - if the former wait for VM to pick up the thread and they should be able to help

Tony
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corksely,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you've not received your vouchers. Normally these are sent out via email and to the email address given when you signed up. Can you check this for me and any junk folders?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same problem and signed up online over months ago! I contacted VM customer services and was told someone would call me back I did not receive any calls. I called again and was told someone would contact me. It’s been two weeks and I’ve still not been contacted! 

I signed up to get the free TV and am now having to borrow a TV! You now have another promotion offering a TV again. Can someone not just send me the TV it said I would receive in my email?! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mariae, 

Really sorry to hear that you haven't had the TV as your free gift, this isn't good at all. 

You can find all of our FAQ's around free gifts here, please do read through them all and check your junk and spam folders from any emails regarding the TV. 

If you've done this and are still no further forward then do let us know. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos