Menu
veazer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free gift not received

Hi there. I signed up with VM on 9th June and as part of the contract a free Google Nest Hub Max was included. I have waited the 28days and on 3rd July I received an email saying 'We're just about to to deliver your free gift'. Now 2 weeks later I have still not received anything and had no further contact from VM or Exertis or any courier.

Can someone please tell me when it will be delivered, as this was one of the reasons I chose to go with VM over other suppliers.

Thanks

James

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift not received

Hi veazer,

I'd be eager for my free gift as well but you may have to wait another couple of days.

The post office deliveries are up and down in my area at the moment, so if there is a delay it may actually down to UK Mail and not Virgin.

You received the email on 3rd of July, so going by the info below it should be delivered by the 17th.

Virgin Media Free Gifts 

Remember it can take a further 14 days for your gift to be delivered by the courier UK Mail, and they may have attempted delivery while you’ve been out. If you’re not home when they call, they’ll drop a card through your letterbox letting you know how many times they’ve tried to deliver your gift, and how to rearrange delivery.

If you’ve waited for a further 14 days and you’re still waiting for your gift text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
veazer
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift not received

Hi newapollo

Thanks for the reply. Hmm, I've gotta say, going by other forum posts, and the fact that there is only 2 days to go on the additional 14 days, I'm not too optimistic about receiving my free gift on time. I will try and be patient and post back again if nothing has arrived by 17th July.

Thanks Again
0 Kudos