cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Netflix

Johnb1978
Tuning in

Hi

We have a free Netflix standard subscription as part of our package. When trying to sign into the app on the tv it’s asks to choose a subscription and says we will be billed? We have followed the activation link but still get this. Any ideas? Thanks 

17 REPLIES 17

Hi Kath

i wasn’t trying to add premium this was the screenshot of when I first log in. If I change the plan to basic it says the same, add card details etc and I’ll be charged. I will try logging into MyVM today and see if that works any differently and let you know. Thanks

Hi @Johnb1978,

Thank you for expanding on this. Please do let us know how you get on once you've logged in.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It doesn’t show a tile when logging into MyVM, just checked out latest bill and it shows Netflix Standard on the bill. So do I just login to Netflix and choose the standard £10.99 subscription and bill to VM option? Or will this mean I will be charged the £10.99 when I shouldn’t be as it’s part of our package 

It does mean you will be charged , or it will be cancelled by Netflix after a few days saying VM will not pay...

Hi @Johnb1978

We'll resend the activation link and ensure that the access to activate Netflix is enabled on your My Virgin Media account. This can take up to 5 workings days. Please let us know if you are having any further issues with your activation once this information is received. Hopefully this will be resolved for you soon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Ok that’s great I will send you a DM with the email address thank you

Don't get too exited until it happens !

Have seen this promise many many times over the last seven months and it usually ends in dissapointment !

Thank you for confirming your email Johnb1978. Hopefully this fully resolves the issue. We'll be here to support should you have any further issues, just come back to us here on this thread. Keep us updated how you get on if anything does change. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley