Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free Amazon prime

Hi I signed up for the big bundle for my elderly parents 10/11/19, when I signed up the advert stated free Amazon prime for 12 months everything was fitted 27/11/19 and there has been no mention of Amazon prime. Also when I signed  up I had along web chat with a team member and stated on the form that my parents are very elderly and required the emergency service phone in addition, this has not been fitted and when I checked the paperwork from virgin it states we opted out of this service- this is not correct and the original email return states that we asked for this. Can a virgin person please look into this as the prime was one of the reasons we signed up as my parents are not mobile and would use the service

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Amazon prime

Hello Maznanny

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

An email with the Amazon Prime code is usually sent within 10 days of the service going live, included in the email will be a link directly to Amazon Prime which will request some details and the code included in email.

The email will have been sent to the email address registered on the account at the point of sale, if they check this and let us know if they have received it.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply Rob .Its well over 10 days now I still have no email or link.I would appreciate your response Regards
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Would you be able to check your welcome email and activation emails you received from us when you were installed for this please? Or your spam folders just in case this has been sent here?

If you still can't locate the voucher let us know and we can send you a private message to do some more checks and if needed fill out a form to ensure you receive this.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello. Thanks for your message. I got my son to have a look and he cannot find the email or code either. Would be grateful if you could send us another code please. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maznanny,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I have filled out a missing voucher coded and this will be investigated and added within 7 dayse.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos