cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Amazon £100 gift card - Ye right!!!!

DiHarris52
Joining in

Has anyone took the offer of joining VM in Oct 2022 with £100 Amazon gift card.

I have rang VM 6 times since Feb 2023 with today's call being passed around to 7 seperate departments and speaking to 8 people!!!

They have previously said on previous calls that they will escalate the issue and shall be sent the gift card out. 

Guess what........No gift card. VM today have said that I must of took the offer thru a 3rd party either confused.com compare the market.com but Guess what .......Never ever used them. 

So I've searched on the internet the offers VM were offering back in Oct 2022 and yes Guess what ......

They were offering this offer. 

So who do I now talk to about this as we are seriously considering getting others involved(people who have not received their gifts) and Persuing this thru solicitors and quite possibly emailing Martin Lewis to see where I stand and what to do...

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DiHarris52,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Amazon gift card, how did you sign up for your services , was it with Virgin Media directly?

You have been advised correctly, we haven't offered Amazon gift cards since before October 22, do you have the link to the offer that you found about us offering this?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven. It was done directly with VM. No third party or any other way. 

Hi DiHarris52,

Thank you for the information, so I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for this, once in the chat I will do all I can to help.

Regards

Paul.

sammyjpad999
Just joined

Hi

The same thing as happened to me.

I signed up online through VM and was told I would receive the gift voucher after 6 months of payments have gone through, still waiting.

regards

samantha

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI sammyjpad999, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you have not received your free gift.

In order to look in to this further, I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat