Menu
Tyzot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Formal written complaints ignored - CISAS is the only option.

I am sure others will have experienced this treatment, so feel free to comment. I submitted a written complaint to VM following rude and unhelpful treatment when using their support line and got a cursory and irrelevant response in writing. As a result I contacted VM by text and on the help forum (phone is hopeless) and sent a recorded delivery letter ASAP stating that I was not satisfied with their response. This morning I received another unsigned and undated letter saying that as I had not responded within 28 days (I did 3 times!) they were closing my complaint. What a bunch of untrustworthy people VM employ. CISAS here I come.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Formal written complaints ignored - CISAS is the only option.

try reporting this to watchdog and ofcom too.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
yarfik
Dialled in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Offcom not interested with virgin

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

@yarfik wrote:

Offcom not interested with virgin

https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Tyzot
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

CISAS is the best route. As VM have broken their own rules by closing a complaint without permission and outside timelines they are liable to a significant fine, particular when added to the frequent non availability of any way to contact them. Having spoken to another customer who engaged with CISAS they are very helpful (possibly because VM are notoriously incompetent  and CISAS get payment from VM for each upheld complaint).

yarfik
Dialled in
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I ve sent over sevrsl xonplai to since Jan only received one text message from a so called manager off an issue 2 days prior. Then I had a look at the complaints sent sevrel are closed..

I also went to offcom they aren't interested an advice was skeeked csisas

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I understand Ofcom will not address any issues directly but they will take information onboard when the time comes to release figures on customer satisfaction, not to mention if ofcom see an influx of issues they will surely become involved if issues are indeed problematic.

ADR will happily work through issues are address them because they get paid to do so, but actually have these issues fixed and awareness made requires multiple strikes of attack.

0 Kudos
Tyzot
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Last night I sent all the evidence to CISAS for them to investigate, using their website. I must say that it was far easier than I expected. This morning I called CISAS to ask about adding some extra files to the case and they answered the phone within two minutes and were extremely polite and knowledgeable (so not like VM). I would thoroughly recommend using their service. The basic rule is that it needs to be 8 weeks since you first complained to VM or you have to have received a deadlock letter which which you disagree. 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

i wonder why someone that makes money my processing complaints is answering the phone 🙂

Try calling VM to sign up and its the same thing.

priorities your call staff that make you money or lose money
0 Kudos
Tyzot
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

If VM are operating in a way that drives customers to a third party to get any sort of help, then they deserve to pay up.

I would imagine CISAS will be getting a lot of business at the moment.

Maybe if they get rich at VMs expense they might decide that they should improve their customer service and treat customers with a bit of respect.

0 Kudos