Menu
nexusred
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten telephone password

We have just moved house and have been waiting for an engineer for 20 days , we have contacted the VM team 4 times and cannot get past the security check , they also say the other info we give them is not correct either . When we log onto myvriginmedia the account is not active and says we dont have a SIm on the account yet we had the Oomph package before we moved , in fact I have the VM sim in my phone now which is working fine . Can someone please help us with a way to reset the password , we really need broadband and not having it for 3 weeks has caused significant issues .

Could you also please tell me if I cancel the contract and you decide to charge me an early disconnection fee what the most this would be ? we cant keep waiting for an engineer to turn up indefinetly despite having a fixed appointment .

This is currently costing me £600 per day as a professional consultant working from home due to the pandemic as I am a high data user and need to send large files to my clients .

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten telephone password

Hi @nexusred

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience in regard to the issues you've been having, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM to get your details so we can look into this for you. Please look out a notification in the purple envelope, located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos