cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten my online details, cannot reset the password because cannot receive emails

marty11
Joining in

If anyone reads this, please pass it on to VirginMedia. I Thank you.

I am physically disability and my carers have been phoning you for weeks, unfortunately I have had no success. we have been trying to change the name on the account as my sister whose name (Mrs Jacqueline Waheed) is on the account is unwell so how can I transfer the account in my name (Mr M.J Lawler). I have tried assessing the account, but my emails are not working however they will not help me with this as I am not the account holder. although the account is in my sister's name, I run it, but I cannot get into it, and no one can help me on the many occasions we have rung up. I am getting very tired of being given the same answer and need some help. I also have received an email saying you are closing my account and I have not done this because I have no access to the account, and I need my emails for my business. I have also been trying for months to get my email back and no one seems to be able to help with that I have change my passwords many times to all three email accounts no success. I had to setup a temporary email [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION] to carry. on unfortunately people knew my old emails address off by heart because it the first email I ever had and that was many many years ago and I am desperate to have them working again. I also cannot sign into the My VirginMedia online Account so I can chat to you to resolve these problems. I have been with VirginMedia for many years with brilliant service so please get back to me as soon as possible as I need to resolution these issues.

Thank you in advance,

Mr M.J Lawler

VirginMedia please contact me via [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marty11,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of the complications you're experiencing regarding your sister's account and also regarding an email account that you have with us. Just to clarify, is the email account in question linked to your sister's account? If so, do you know if your sister's account has an active broadband service with us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Martin,

You need to edit your post and remove the email addresses. It's for your own safety. You wouldn't like it if a web crawler picked these up and started spamming you.

If one of the forum team want account details, email addresses or personal addresses they will invite you into a private conversation where it is safe to pass those details on

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

This is not really getting my emails back. is it? 

Hi Marty11,

We are really keen to help you - if you could please answer Zach's questions above, we can advise further.

Many thanks

Beth