Menu
CC01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten my memorable word for phone security - can not sort issues that are VMs fault

I am trying to take over the household account as the new account holder after my husband's sudden death just before Christmas. I won't post all of the details here, suffice to say the whole process has been seriously frustrating and upsetting.

I have tried to sort the issues via the forum and had a bit of back-and-forth with a member of staff but he stopped contact without warning before he'd got to the bottom of everything. I have been back to the bereavement services part of the system to try to sort out all of the outstanding issues. They say that I need to talk to Customer Services.

My main issue with this is that I can not remember my memorable word - I was doing all this transfer of accounts stuff in a daze whilst coping with my husband's death. I have no recollection of even setting up a memorable word. I am stuck banging my head against a brick wall.

Does anyone have an answer to this? (No suggestions about going via my online account, please. One of the outstanding issues is that I can not access the online account as it still wants my husband's email address and password, despite the account being transferred to me!)

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten my memorable word for phone security - can not sort issues that are VMs fault

Hi CC01,

Thanks for your post and condolences for your loss. I can help with your password. I'll send you a PM to confirm your account details

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos