Menu
Hamptonboy2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten account Password

Morning, My mums account, she doesn’t have internet and trying to get logged on to it. Did have an issue with home phone line, this is resolved but ideally need to get access to her account in order to report issues in future.

My brother signed her up when he visited over Xmas, his email address and security question, . He has access to his email account but he can’t remember the security password (mother’s maiden names is wrong  - he likely spelt it wrong!) tried to reset with details from the December bill, date of bill and amount - that didn’t work.

Ideally , need it resetting to my email address so I can look after it on my mums behalf.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten account Password

Hello Hamptonboy2021

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forum's in regards your mothers online account and the problems remembering the password. Welcome to the community!

We're sorry for the delays in responding to your post, we've been really busy due to the current situation. Has your brother tried visiting our website and in the to right hand corner is a sign in option. Click that and once that page opens it will ask for the online account details, it will also give you the 'Forgotten Password' option.

Rob

0 Kudos