Menu
Luke_28
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forgot Login, Password and Phone number with no access to Virgin Telephone.

Hello,

I have moved house and want to cancel my Virgin internet and tv. However, I can't remember my login details and virgin phone number/account number. All i have is my old address and name (obviously.) Is there any way I can cancel? 

I have tried calling but I cannot seem to get through to an actual human to explain - it has all been through a bot, where I get nowhere. Any help would be much appreciated, as this has been stressing and costing me for months now. Email has also not worked whatsoever.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Forgot Login, Password and Phone number with no access to Virgin Telephone.

Hi Luke_28,

You can find your account number by looking at the VM payments on your bank statement. When you call if you don't input your password, or if you keep answering incorrectly, then the call will go through and the agent can ask other questions for verification purposes.

Have a copy of your bank statement handy, not just for the account number, but also the amount(s) you pay as that would probably be one of the verification problems.

Family members or friends that contact you by phone may have details of your VM landline number, or other organisations you deal with.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Luke_28
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgot Login, Password and Phone number with no access to Virgin Telephone.

Thank you so much!
0 Kudos