Menu
Cocomama
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

First payment

Hi

My hub etc will be delivered this Saturday. When will my first payment (inc activation fee) be due please and can I change the payment date?

Was recommend by a friend so there was £50 offered with an affiliate link, is this usually straight forward as there was no mention of it after I followed the link.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: First payment

Hi Cocomama

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

Your first bill is normally produced within 10 days of joining the team and you can find out more details on the first bill here

In relation to changing the payment date, this can only be done after the 1st successful direct debit payment made. 

The Refer a Friend credit wouldn't go against your account bill, this is a new process. 

You will be eligible for the reward at the same time as your friend is. After you have had your services installed for 60 days, or if it’s a mobile order 60 days after the phone or SIM is delivered, you’ll both be eligible for a reward providing you've not cancelled the new contract within this time.

Once the cancellation period has expired, we’ll send your rewards to Virgin Media’s referral partner, Aklamio. In some cases, it can take up to five weeks after your services have been installed or their phone delivered for Aklamio to pop the reward in your referral accounts. Aklamio will contact you when the rewards have been confirmed, and both of you can have it paid into either your bank account or PayPal account at any time from your referral accounts.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos