cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill dispute

Ultraproactive
Joining in

So Since signing up it's been a bit of a nightmare, so I've had no WiFi for over a week. Luckily the engineer  did some some thing outside and fixed the problem. But in between that my daughter had no tele to watch or me being able to work from home and also me running out of data on my phone, so I had to buy a dongle which cost me £50 in that time. 

Now I've received my first bill of nearly a hundred pound which I'm absolutely  not paying that amount. As I was told yes it would be a double payment for my first bill of around £60. How ever I also got told there was no activation fee???? I am still having trouble with my speeds of my WiFi also.

I am very upset and angry and I would like some form of compensation and reduced bill or credit added to my account. If not, I shall be terminating my contract.

If this could be sorted out I'd really appreciate it and I will not be ending my contract with notice. 

Thank you and kind Regards 

Mr Smith

2 REPLIES 2

Ultraproactive
Joining in

Oh also I've not got my Netflix as promised as I signed up threw the link and it's charged me!!

Hi @Ultraproactive

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I will send you a private message so I can explain the bill for you and look into your concerns further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide