Menu
LotsofHugs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

First Bill

I have just received my first bill I have been charged for the wrong contract.

I received an email from Virgin on 16/4/20 confirming my order for Virgin Talk Talk Anytime. On my first bill I am charged for all my phone calls as I have been billed as Free weekend calls only. Help how do I get Virgin to correct THEIR MISTAKE THEY ARE OVERCHARGING ME big TIME 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: First Bill

Hi LotsofHugs

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the billing dispute. I'm more than happy to assist with this. I'll need to clear security which we can do via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
LotsofHugs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Name is Mrs Jacqueline [REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

Account no [REMOVED]

Not sure of memorial word I think [REMOVED] might be the 1,3,5 letters 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey LotsofHugs,

The moderators have to remove your information as this was posted in the public forum, please can you respond to the private message that should be on your profile.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Martinh1971
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have received my bill but i am unable to access the tv or internet as i am awaiting a engineer who is attending Wednesday 13th Jan will i be credited for lost of service.

Regards

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martinh1971,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that your have not been able to use the services, all accounts are automatically adjusted for time without service, you can find out more here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos