Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Find out upgrade status without calling?

Hello

I understand all the current issues but....

Is it possible to just find out an Upgrade status in any other way than calling? I put in an upgrade (broadband + tv) order last Wednesday, got the confirmation email with an order number and was expecting a v6 box delivery on Monday which didn't happen. My Account page is also not currently reflecting the upgrade.

I have all my existing services working so I don't want to call and clog up the lines for people who have more essential needs like losing broadband connections etc.

I don't mind if the upgrade gets delayed, it would just be good to know that it has been logged properly and is waiting in a queue somewhere, and will actually happen at some point.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Find out upgrade status without calling?

Hi,

I have pm'd you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My account is showing no open orders now so I guess it's just disappeared somewhere. I'm not spending hours on the phone to sort it out so I guess it's just something that will have to wait until things get better - looks like there will need to be some good deals to retain / get back all the unhappy customers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi saw442000, 

Thanks for posting, 

I'm sorry you've not been able to get through when calling, and for any confusion regarding your upgrade.

If you can please pop the team over a text message on +44753 305 1809 they'll be able to confirm 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - I've just put a new order in so will see what happens next week!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know saw442000 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos