cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial help, please help me

Carlamumma3
Joining in

Hey, I’m in desperate help!  I’m getting no where calling customers service.

I’m a young mum of 3 and atm I don’t have a lot of money coming in and I’ve missed my payment last month. I got a message to say my service was going to get suspended so I called up and explained my situation and asked for a payment plan but he told me you don’t do that and then said the lastest  I can pay is Friday so I agreeed then two days later my services got cut so I called back up and he said no I have to pay todo, I got really upset because it’s half term I got my kids at home no money now no tv and then he said I can pay Friday but this is my only chance but I have to pay all of it so I just. Said yes to get it turned on but I honestly can’t afford to pay it all on Friday and I’m so worried now. 
if I could do some sort of payment plan and beak up the debt into my monthly payments? 
I just feel so abandoned from Virgin and just feel like they don’t want to help families in trouble. 

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carlamumma3,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the situation, I've had a look at things from our side, and can see you've been able to speak to us.

So I can advise further, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm