Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Final Billing

Hi there was wondering if anyone could help.

I have left virgin as of yesterday, 30/4/20, and have been on a direct debit since 1/7/19.

I notified virgin that I was leaving around a month ago, and my account is showing that I am no longer with them.

However, I have not received the returns packaging to return my équipement in yet.

Also, my account is showing a direct debit for the month of May, when I am no longer with the company, and have not received my final bill.

Thanks in advanced for any help 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Final Billing

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts, but they don't operate on this forum.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final Billing

Hi Dundeestudent20,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Returns packaging is sent 14 days after the account has closed but with everything going on it could be delayed. 

Have you received the final statement since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos