Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

FRUSTRATING!!!!

I have been trying to contact Virgin since the start of April, when I could see that my contract was coming to an end 2nd May and the price was increasing by almost £20 per month.

Like most people, during this time, we have either lost jobs or become furloughed.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with Virgin, whether it is by phone, email, message section on the website and the live chat has also gone.  I had no choice but to cancel the direct debit (contract had ended) until I get to speak to someone.  Now it looks like my account is in debt and services have been suspended.  I have tried everything to provoke a call back, even leaving negative feedback online.  I dont know if any VM staff see this, but this is beyond a joke now and needs sorting.  In lockdown, with a child and no TV, phone or Broadband???  Get it sorted Virgin!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: FRUSTRATING!!!!

Sorry to hear of this Lisa and I apologise that you haven't been able to get in touch with any member of our team. Unfortunately we cannot look into this issue over the forum.

If you could send a text message to our team on 0753 305 1809 and the team can help you over a text message, the live chat function is still available and you can find it on this link here.

and the team can look into this for you, please click on the Broadband,TV,phone button under the 'Message us your issue'

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos