cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO CUSTOMER SERVICES - RE TECHINCIAN

plymouthred
On our wavelength

Hi 

Called customer services this morning at 09:15 (150) and spoke with Brian about a few issues and he arranged for an engineer to be booked? He said I would receive a text/email (?) with a date and also a survey but nothing received yet? 

Just wondering if you are able to chase this up for me as it seems a bit strange he couldn't arrange a date/time over the phone?

Thank you in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey plymouthred,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your appointment confirmation, I have looked into this and cannot see any appointments on the system for you, please don't worry, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

archercj
Fibre optic

Have you chekced in 'my virgin'? - click on head/shoulder icon in top right of main screen and then select 'orders and appointments'.

I had to arrange a techie visit yesterday and didnt get any text but I noticed it was showing in the above.

But I did receive a text today telling me I'd be charged £25 if I missed the appointment. Given that a Virgin mess up has meant I will have been withoutthe TV services for 10 days now and I reckon I have been on the phone, whatsapp, writing formal complaints etc for around 12 hours now. So can I charge £35ph for my time wasted LOL

Please could you respond to the private message that I have sent and I will get this looked into further. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L