Menu
Andrewcorrie01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Extra charge on bill

it states on my bill that I have a charge for £4.01 for a package change ?

I have went from M100 Fibre Broadband to M100 Fibre Broadband which is the exact same. Nothing has changed and I haven’t asked for anything to be changed apart from my DD date.

My DD should be £24 for 18 months as agreed on compare the market. I shouldn’t have this “new package” that I haven’t requested.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra charge on bill

I'd call 150 and speak to the billing team!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrewcorrie01,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear about this charge on your recent bill. We can understand the concern caused as a fairly new customer and we want to do our best help.

Just to clarify, in the bill break down was the charge for £4.01 labelled for package change? What did you change your direct debit date from?

Please get back to us when you can.

Many thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Andrewcorrie01
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yeah it was down as a package change on the bill.

I asked for the direct debit to be changed from the 27/28th of each month to the 1st of each month.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrewcorrie01, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming that for us. 

As you've changed the date the direct debit is coming out to a later date, it means your new bill will be generated later than the previous one meaning there would be some pro rata charges on there for the gap. I think the wording 'package change' is a little incorrect however could be the closest code the team had. 

If you would like me to check the bill and confirm this in more detail then we'll need to pass data protection with you so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide