Menu
rhib27
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Exterior cable box cover

Hello

My brown cover that is for the cabling on the exterior of my house has disappeared. We haven't lived here for very long so can't say if it has deteriorated to the point it has broken and flown away or if it has been stolen.

Is there a chance to get a new one please? I've tried phoning but didn't receive any help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Exterior cable box cover

Hi @rhib27,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear this about your brown cable box cover. Using your forum details, I have been able to access your account and I can see you have recently spoken to our team in regards to this.

Was the issue resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rhib27
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, no it wasn't resolved.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know @rhib27.

Just to clarify, when you spoke to our team what was discussed? Is there a reason the cable box issue remains unresolved?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rhib27
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They said I would have to pay £99, but I can't see anyone here having been charged for this?

I offered to pay postage if they want to send it to me and I'll fit it myself but they wanted £99 just for the call out.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @rhib27.

I have just sent you a private message to look into this for you. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team