Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Existing customer upgrade to oomph

I have been with VM for 11 years now, and have been interested in upgrading to the ultimate oomph option.

For some background, my TiVo boxed died on me about 3 years ago but as I mostly consume media via netflix and prime, this wasn't a big concern for me.

I currently have 200mbps broadband and do not make use of the phone line (nor the TV as mentioned) so I was a tad reticent to continue paying £60 a month for broadband only (again, not VMs issue). I see that they are now advertising an oomph package for £80 a month for the first year (increasing to £120 after that) which includes unlimited sim card, 500 mbps download speed and a very attractive TV package

But no matter what I do, VM will not allow me to upgrade to this offer. Which given I have collectively paid over £5000 in my time with VM is very frustrating.

Anyone have any ideas??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customer upgrade to oomph

Hi there, 

I just noticed your post, 

Generally there shouldn't be a problem with upgrading to the Ultimate Oomph package, have you been given any explanation as to why you aren't able to move? 

With regards to upgrading, it should be a straight forward process, the Webchat team should be able to assist you with this. 

If you follow this link: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles this will take you to the page providing information on the available Virgin bundles. 

From there if you select the option to use the Chat feature (1st option in on the grey bar); the guys will be happy to help. 

I hope this is useful but feel free to ask if you need any more info! 

Ed 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos