Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Existing customer Black Friday deals - how and what?

Hi. I came across the 'Bigger Bundle M100' Black Friday deal for existing customers, but am a bit unsure as to how I can access this. The page says 'chat to us' but I can't seem to get through to the correct department to actually take advantage of it. I've been looking to cut my bills and this offer seems appealing as it represents a significant saving for us.

Would phoning retentions allow me to take this offer up?

Also, the price jumps up to £78 at the end of the 12 months which would represent a significant increase for us and something I couldn't justify paying. Would I be free to look for/negotiate a new deal at the end of the 12 months? We are mostly happy with the service but are struggling to justify the increasing cost, hence the interest in this particular offer.

The web page has very little information to advise me.

Thanks.

I've added the web page link for reference.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/customer-offers/BF100u?lp_offsite=%7B%22type%22%3A0%2C%22campaignId...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customer Black Friday deals - how and what?

You’re being offered a huge £28 discount on the price of this bundle and surely it’s acceptable for you to revert to the actual price after a year?

Of course, you can then decide what you want to do - leave, negotiate a different deal with Retentions, take a new Black Friday deal, .........

I can say that that price is amazing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been trying to sign up for this since yesterday. Chat tell me they don’t know about this offer and that it will cost me £60. I spoke to someone in the phone and they wanted £59.50 for 6 months. I got told it’s an advertisement for users that pay less than £50 and if you currently pay more you are not eligible. Bonkers. Total waste of everyone’s time. I have been on the phone since 8 o clock this morning. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh, and it’s showing up for me on the web whilst I’m signed into my account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vcb2020 and Karljm,

Thanks for using the forums to get this question answered, I'm sorry its caused some frustration and confusion. 

I think this offer may only be for new customers, you can find existing customer offers here though if you'd like to have a look. 

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos