Menu
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Essential Broadband

Hi,

Currently have the Oomph bundle mainly for Internet and phone ( never touched the TV boxes) but we are not having problems coming up with the money.I can't find anyway way to try and sign up for this or even if it's actually started.

Can anyone tell me please? Or can someone on Staff message me or contact me from my account details?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Essential Broadband

You can’t make bundle changes through the forum.

You will need to take the normal approach via Retentions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. 

I was told there was an online form to request the change though - but I will give them a call later and see what they say.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Happywithmy350.

If you go onto your online account there should be an option to fill out the essentials broadband form which will ask for proof of your universal credit status.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I couldn't find it either why didnt you tell people about this package,  i had to find out the start of January 2021 from a third party.

I applied and it still hasn't been turned on! Over two weeks of calls, been insulted and laughed at by staff on the phone while you still charge me for a service i don't  want at a higher cost to myself when I'm already in in finnical difficulty.

Is this how you treat vunerable and sick people . I will be taking this to ( cias and if need be seeking legal help ) with all my evidence as ive had enough now of the distress this has been causing me and the im sick to the back teeth of the lies and the unprofessional of your phone staff it's simply not good enough and is in breach of your contract

Tags (2)
0 Kudos