cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ðisconnection

Jubjub
Joining in

Can anyone help with this please?

We are leaving and gave the correct 30 day notice etc so not due to diconnect till 8/2/23...but were cut off on 27th jan! 

We have no Internet or TV and they said 4 days!! Still no sign of it going on and I need wifi fir work 

Anyone have a magic wand?? 

Thanks in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jubjub thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Have you spoken to the team over the phone about this? If so, they will have placed a reconnection request for you but it can take up to 3 working days to be processed, Sunday may not be treated as one of these days unfortunately.

Please be assured, we'll do our best to get this resolved for you ASAP as we can appreciate this is frustrating.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Still not resolved. Virgin telling us we have no contract, although we have paid till end of Feb! Hours of phone mobile calls, repeatedly being cut off by virgin, ne er once called back, different story from each person and still not connected! Absolutely disgraceful. Have kept a log of it all and will be going to the ombudsman. 

Hi Jubjub,

Very sorry to hear this hasn't been sorted.

So I can take a closer look at things for you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm