Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Equipment returns

Why am I getting hassled to return my equipment before my contract ends by a no-reply email
My contract ends 05/08/2020 midnight and I hve received this email which I CANNOT reply to

Hello,

Unfortunately we haven't had our kit back yet. Please follow the simple instructions that came with the packaging we sent you, or check out our handy video

To make things nice and easy, we use the Collect+ service for returns. You can find your nearest drop off point at collectplus.co.uk/storefinder

Charging for unreturned kit

The below kit needs to be returned to us as soon as possible, if we don't receive it within the next nine days a replacement charge may be added to your account.

Item Type

Item Description

Serial Number

Broadband Router

Arris Super Hub

C005C2482F73

Set Top Box

Arris TiVo® box 1TB

AAAX735227670000

As indicated in our Terms and Conditions, Virgin Media has ownership of all customer hardware, and we refurbish and re-use returned kit where possible. The good thing is, it's really easy to return the kit. And it won't cost you a penny!

What if I have outstanding service charges?

This is about the non-return of our equipment. If money is owed on your account for services, you'll be contacted separately.

Not received the packaging?

You can check the delivery at yodel.co.uk/track by entering the tracking number JJD0002249087636400. If the wrong address is shown, you can re-order it here here

Already sent our kit back? Thanks, and sorry to bother you.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment returns

Nobody seems to be bothered

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello morleyp,

Our system will automatically send the notification near the date of disconnection and I'm sorry if it seemed like we wanted the equipment to be returned before the disconnection date. Please return the equipment after your disconnection following the guidance within the email and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Lisa

regards

Pat

0 Kudos