cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment return

GamuR
Joining in

I cancelled my contract with virgin media and i received an email with what i need to return and it was as below. It seems to me like i need to return 2 routers but i only received one. Tried calling virgin media but i did not get any response. Tried going on the online chat but could not access it as my account has been closed. I know there's a penalty fee to pay if equipment is not returned but I'm not ready to pay for something i did not receive. Did anyone go through the same thing? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong. 

em Type Item Description Serial Number

Broadband RouterArris Hub 3ACF8CC9FCE7B
Broadband RouterArris Hub 3C005C2A8E6F3
5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @GamuR,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

With the Hub returns, this would be for all equipment which has ever been on your account, with this any Hub replacements you had in your tenure as a customer would be required back, can you confirm if you ever had a hub replacement?

Joe

No i have not. I've only had one hub

Thanks for clarifying @GamuR,

Would you be able to clarify via image exactly what the email states, this is just so we can confirm what the system would require back.

Joe

Yes. Please find attached.

Screenshot_20240102_211726_Gmail.jpg

Thank you for confirming and showing us a screenshot GamuR.

So I can further investigate and see what is going on 🧐, I will have to private message you. 

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide