cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment return

kaj174
Joining in

I cancelled my contract and it finished on July 24th have since received emails from Virgin asking me to return equipment and one that said the packaging was with Royal Mail as of today I’ve received no packaging 

also the emails are asking for the tv box which is fine but what about the return of the router do you not want that

tried to phone and chat with Virgin but that was a complete waste of time 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @kaj174 

Thank you for popping back to us and we are so sorry that these calls have continued. If you pop Paulina a PM again she will be more than happy to take another look for you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kaj174,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and for your query! 

If you need to return any of our equipment, you can order a pre-paid returns equipment bag through our website and drop it off at a Yodel pick up site.

If you're unsure which equipment you're needing to return, I'll be happy to look into this for you through PM.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kaj174,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I've been able to investigate this issue further for you and have this problem rectified.

If there's anything else we can do going forward, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina

i am still getting text messages about returning the equipment you told me that I didn’t need to return it so I took it to my local O2 store last Saturday for recycling can you do anything about these messages 

kevin

Hi there @kaj174 

Thank you for popping back to us and we are so sorry that these calls have continued. If you pop Paulina a PM again she will be more than happy to take another look for you.

Paulina am still getting messages and emails regarding returning my equipment latest one today says it’s my final chance to book a return