cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer “upgraded” cables and no internet or TV since

Martinkevill
Tuning in

An engineer arrived this morning for scheduled external work. He left at 10.30am when there was no internet or TV. This has been the same since. 
Hub flashing red and no response from the WhatsApp customer service and hold for an hour on the phone.

This is yet another outrageous issue with the service of late with zero effort to put things right or empathise with my situation.

What are my options for leaving a contract early on the grounds of barrel scraping service levels and generally pathetic offer and support?

I would like to leave immediately and I’m confident another provider will have me set up before Virgin can bother to get my issue rectified.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the services, after the recent engineer visit.

To help fix this issue, it may be worth contacting the engineer who has recently visited your property - they should have left a leaflet with their contact details, or have called you prior to their visit, with thier phone number being visible.

If you're determined to cancel the services with Virgin Media, you would need to speak to our team on 0345 454 1111 or 150.

The best time to call would be close to our opening time of 8am to avoid higher volume of callers from Monday to Sunday.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn