Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer took old equipment

On Friday 23rd October the engineer arrived for my Virgin Installation.

he took away ALL equipment from my wife’s contract. She has since had an email asking her to send it back. She contacted Virgin Media and explained that the engineer had taken the equipment. She then received a pack of boxes to send to send the equipment back in. Today she’s received another package with instructions on returning the equipment. This is ridiculous.

SOMEBODY needs to sort this and stop HARASSING my wife!

THE ENGINEER TOOK IT ALL WITH HIM!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer took old equipment

Interesting! No response! Why am I NOT surprised?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robbo66

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the communication mix up regarding the equipment.

I've managed to locate both accounts today so been able to contact the field team to advise them of what you've told me so this issue can be brought to resolution

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cus you didn't read about the forum. its a community-based forum with staff picking up posts but it can take them up to a week.

Until the hardware is scanned back into the system VM do not know its been returned.
Its likely still on the engineers van.

Just ignore the letters. If you get charged it will be refunded when its scanned back onto the system

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos