Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer needs a RAMS

Just joined

the facilities manager for the building has said that the Virgin engineer will need a RAMS if they need to access any switching cupboards within the building. this is a new install for a cabled building. 

trying to contact Virgin is next to impossible, if they are unable to install tomorrow, i will cancel. 


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

RAMS is H&S talk for "Risk Assessment Method Statement", and is for the party carrying out the proposed works to provide.

What is your status? I'm presuming you're the end customer - in which case the RAMS is for VM to supply to the facilities manager. I can't imagine it's the first time they've been asked this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Oxomad,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. You would need to get in touch with Virgin Media business, using the methods here

Kind Regards,