Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer Didn't Show Up

Hi, I appreciate support is reduced right now but I really need an answer and chat haven't replied to me in two days.

An engineer appointment was for 25th April 2020, 1pm-6pm and nobody showed up.  I booked this a while ago as I wanted internet in my new flat asap due to WFH.  I got the keys on the 24th and was sat in a completely empty flat for over 8hrs waiting.

I've used the Chat feature online twice without a response.  I've messaged the 07533 number and no reply in 24hrs.

I know support is stretched but I need to know what's going on because I'll need to find an alternative supplier if VM aren't going to be able to do the install this week.

I have the confirmation emails of my order and install date.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer Didn't Show Up

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number and installation date I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos