Menu
bigtom1960
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End of contract

I looked up an upgrade to my tv, i have 100m broadband and mixtv talk weekends and 2 v6 boxes, £63pm, i am out of countract in 5 weeks to see if i could get some offers fron the retentions dept. They said they could put me on to my same but will some extra channels for£7 extra a month to say i was hurt is an understatment, i was really ù any deals/offers, the point being? Please, some advice.please

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: End of contract

Hi bigtom1960,

Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm very sorry for our delayed response from here.

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the existing package pricing that was offered to you when you got in touch. Our current offers and discounts are constantly changing so it may be worth getting back in touch soon to see what else we can offer. If you are opted in for marketing communications, you'll be able to know what new existing offers are available at that time. Our agents will always do their best to offer the lowest price available for your chosen package.

Sadly we cannot help with package changes from here, but if you need anything else please just give us a shout.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos