Menu
Gary06028
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

End of contract

Morning

How do I find out when contract actually ends and retention deals .

Thanks Gary

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of contract

Hello

You can loggin into the website with you primary email address at https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn, once there click on the link thats says contract.

Regarding retention deals that can only be offered over the phone use the option thinking of leaving.

Regards Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
Gary06028
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Retention deals

Hi

Contract due to end next month ,what ate virgin like for retention deals .

Gary 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention deals

Hi Gary06028, thanks for getting in touch.

It would be best to speak with the teams on 150/ 0345 454 1111 so they can check your account & make sure you're on the best deal possible - please keep us posted with how you get on.

Tom

0 Kudos
Hf123
Just joined
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Pretty rubbish when I spoke to them. My contract is going up due to the end of my first year discount. They offered a tiny discount on what my new deal would be. Better off going elsewhere where you can get tv, broadband and line rental for the same price rather than just broadband.

0 Kudos
Gary06028
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well what a bunch of bloody **bleep**ters ,cant believe a company this size are so poor .rang to get a deal git cut off ,no problem will call later .

Recieved e mail that I have a deal in place it says from 29th Sept after last bill of £89 my monthly payments thereafter would be £59 ,but pdf file says £94 a month ,called and asked what's this all about and he said £59 is to cheap but as I see you have een offered it and we will honor it and sent info to manager to be approved and gave me a reference number if I had any problems .

Anyway 5 days later I call to see what's going on as had no confirmation and this person didn't know what I was on about and cant see the offer (the other person did 5 days ago)he said e mail the email i received to [MOD EDIT: Email address removed] his manager to ok it ,tried 3 times to send but no such e mail .

Totally **bleep** off with these muppets .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary06028,

Sorry to hear about the conflicting information you've received.

I'll send you a Private Message, please reply back to it so I can take a look at your account and see what has been applied.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Gary06028
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I will ,it's not what's been applied to account now ,on the 7th the person I called could see the e mail which was sent to me. But today they couldn't lol ,I have the email saved for proof ,shame the address I was told to send it to does not exist ,fraud and lies 

0 Kudos