cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract bill dispute

jackreid
Tuning in

Back in January 2023 I gave 30 days notice to VM, sent my router back, vacated my address and relocated out of the UK. I received confirmation from VM that they got my equipment back and terminated my contract.

Since then I have still been receiving bills sporadically and I've been unable to query or dispute them via email or chat, phone being unavailable overseas. I also cannot access any billing dashboard because my account is closed. In some cases I have paid the bill (such as when they referred it to a collection agency) but now I'm refusing until I have confirmation from a human being that I am paying a final bill.

How can I get in touch with somebody to either confirm the the current bill is final or to cease the automated billing?

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jackreid, thank you for your post.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel