Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End of Contract

Hi, 

My contract is ending this month and I have been trying to contact Virgin Media since October to cancel my account. I don’t want to renew my contract. I’ve tried the live chat, sending a text message, Twitter and I’ve tried to call the number provided. I’m getting very frustrated with this! I’ve also sent a complaints form but I have had no response to anything. When I do manage to get through to someone, I get offered different packages, I’ve said no to these offers and then they disconnect the line/ chat! 

I do not want my contract renewed! Why is this so difficult? 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: End of Contract

Hi Gurpreet2,

There are 3 methods you can use to cancel.

Write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

And you can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

VM may also require you to return your equipment. If you fail to do so then they may charge you for non return  the-legal-stuff/priceguides

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos