cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification

Turki
Joining in

Hi,

i have been trying to sing in to my account but every time it says that i haven't confirmed my email address yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Verify your My Virgin Media email' and click the link in the email. But I haven’t received one.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Turki 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please could you confirm in what context are you attempting to verify your email? Is this for online account creation, Netflix, other services we provide?

Many thanks.

Sabrina

Hey, sorry i meant to say my virgin media account, I can’t sing in and manga my account. 

Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Turki,

So we can investigate this matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Finlaycameron
Tuning in

Hi there I am having the same issue, When I click resend email - I don't get one. And when I click the old one it takes me to a page that says "we are working on our website right now". I'm trying to set up my account for virgin media.

Hey @Finlaycameron,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue, for me to look into this, I will send you a quick private message to discuss this, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Finlaycameron
Tuning in

hi is it possible to get a response on the private message please?

Hey @Finlaycameron,

Glad we could have that private message and get your issue resolved for you, if you do need any further help with anything please do reach back out to us and will gladly help you where we can.

Joe