cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email still connected to old account

Skins86
Joining in

Hi,

I have recently taken out a new virgin media account but I’m using the same email address as my old account. This therefore means that every time I login to my Virgin Media Profile or the App I’m met with my old deactivated account meaning I can’t make an changes, like the installation date, or see any of my new account details or package contents.

Some help please! 

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Skins86,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account. would you be able to sign up using another email account or if you don't wish to do that, we can raise a ticket with our support team, who will be able to remove the association with your old account and you will be able to register your account with your existing email. If you'd like me to raise this with our team, please let me know and I can send a private message over.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, 

I would prefer to keep the same email address if that’s ok. It’s mainly because during the sign up of the new account that’s the email address that was linked to the purchase so it would only make it more complex to try and connect a new email to the new account 

Cheers 

Thats not a problem Skins86, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for coming back to us Skins86. I have now raised this with our support team and I will be back in touch with you once I have any further updates. The process can take up to 5 working days to be completed but I will be back in touch as soon as the team come back to me. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi any update on the account and email address query? 

thanks 

Lee 

Hi there @Skins86 

If you pop back to Steven in the PM he will be more than happy to check on this for you. 

Hey Skins86,

Please can you try to create your online account one more time for me, the team have advised that it should now be possible for you to create your account.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L