Menu
chunkdafunk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email saying sim will arrive..... I never ordered!

I'm currently 47 mins on hold, long story short is I requested cancellation last week as I have a 57 increase about to hit at the end of the month.  Operators were cool, tried to sort a new deal but couldn't get anywhere near.  I asked for cancellation as I didn't want to get stung so all good.

Issue I now have is I have just received an email saying my new sim is on its way.  This has a sim number, phone and order number with my correct address and via the correct email address.  Now Im not a virgin mobile customer (was years ago) so I called virgin mobile and got overseas call centre.  When I gave the number they said that's not the name they have (alarm bells).  when I gave the order number they said I must of ordered the oomph package (not me).

They transferred me to the other call centre (as they couldn't deal with it), has anyone had this sort of thing before? should I be worried?

Thanks

Chunk

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email saying sim will arrive..... I never ordered!

Hi Chunkdafunk, 

Really sorry there's been some confusion regarding the new deal you've just done, I can appreciate you're keen to know what's going on. 

It does sound like the new deal you've been placed on is an Oomph deal, this includes a free SIM card. 

Does the order explain what package the SIM will be on? 

If you still have any concerns we can check via a quick private message 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos