cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not recognised

AshDibden
Tuning in

My email, username and password are apparently not recognised and I am unable to reset them as it asks for at least 1 of the 3. It not only happens on the app but also through the website, so currently I am unable to view my billing or anything else.

Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AshDibden,

Welcome back to our Community Forums. Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues signing into your online account.

Can you please confirm if you were able to have access to your online account before this issue? This is to ensure that you have already registered for your MyVirginMedia account.

If so, have you taken a look to see if you're able to reset your username/ password to see if this can gain you access to your online account? 

Please let me know how you get on and if this resolves your issue. If not, please give us a shout and we'll be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am not sure if I was able to access my account before and I can't find any emails about verifying my email to set up my account or anything like that.

When I go to reset my password or username it just says this after I input my details.

'We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.'

So I am unable to reset anything because of this.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AshDibden,

Thank you for coming back to me and for letting me know. 

Would you be able to try registering for an online account to see if this is why you were unable to log in.

You can register through our website here: https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.

You can also look into our How Do I Register page for further help.

Please let me know how you're getting on. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

That has sorted it now.

Thanks for your help.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AshDibden,

Thanks for coming back to me with an update! I really appreciate it. 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

We're more than happy to look into this. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team