Menu
PPV
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email & Online Account Problem

I'm not sure if anyone here can help with this problem, but my father is the registered holder of the household Virgin Media account. Due to his age related health condition, I access his Virgin Media online account to check when payment is due and subsequently send the monthly payment. 

I have noticed that recently I have been unable to log in to access my fathers Virgin account online using his email and password, as it says that it is unrecognised. I have also tried to check his email account, but again it comes back unrecognised. It appears that it has been turned off?

I have an email account as a secondary account to my father's primary account and I still have access to check my emails. So the problem must be that my fathers account has the problem. 

Again, due my father's age related health condition, he is unable to contact Virgin by phone himself and I have been unable to find a way to contact someone concerning our problem. It's ridiculous that there's no email address to contact Virgin directly. Is there any chance that someone on the forum can look into the problem?

I can supply my father's email and his Virgin Media account number in a DM, if neccessary.

Thank you for any help offered.

0 Kudos
PPV
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email & Online Account Problem

I find it ridiculous that on the help section on the website, it says My Virgin Media is the best place to help solve any technical issues you’re having.

That's fine. BUT I can't log in to the website to access My Virgin Media as Virgin appears to have turned off the account holders email address.

Is there anyone on here that can inform Virgin Media to reactive an email address so that I can access our online account?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email & Online Account Problem

Hi PPV,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues accessing the account online. I'll send you a private message to confirm those details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos