forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Lucymay1989
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Eden Red voucher not received

Hi there,

I have recently joined virgin media and as i have been with you now for over 28 days i received our reward email for a free £75 voucher. I followed the steps to claim and chose my voucher. I then received an email from Eden Red saying our order was confirmed and we will receive our eGift instantly. It’s now been days and I haven’t received it. They are also not responding to me contacting them. Is this free voucher offer some kind of scam to make you think you’re getting a gift for signing up? Can you advise and help please. 

Thanks, Lucy 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eden Red voucher not received

Hi Lucymay1989, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you've had some trouble receiving your voucher.

Has this been received since your post on Saturday? Can you confirm if you've checked your spam inbox?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Lucymay1989
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

The Voucher arrived today into my inbox. Eden Red need to remove “you eGift cards will be sent instantly to your chosen e-mail address” from their order confirmations. They obviously don’t know what the word instantly means!! 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the feedback Lucymay1989

Just to confirm you have received the vouchers now?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Chris_H2
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth, I'm here after spending many hours trying to talk to VM over the phone, and being given the runaround. I also joined VM around this time- I believe early jan, and was also promised the joinup £75/ £100 £75 John Lewis/ Amazon voucher- no info was provided for how to claim this/ when to look out for it, or any other info. I've spent several hours talking to your team on the phone, and the last time, talked to a manager for a full hour, and he said he'd pass to the rewards team. As always, I've heard nothing at all back (and am still out of pocket for other mistakes VM have made), and have also wasted all this time on the phone. If VM offer a rewward, they need to ensure this reward is given and received- it should not be between myself and a secondary company. Please advise what can be done, as I really wouldn't like to phone up VM customer service again as they are mostly unhelpful.

PS, sorry for the rant- obviously not your fault personally!

Chris

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Chris_H2 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm a few things in regards to the vouchers:

-Did you receive an email with a 16 digit voucher code? (you may need to check your spam/junk folders at the time near the install date)

-If you did receive this, what date was this?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Chris_H2
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily, Thanks for your reply. I can't see any emails with a voucher code, nor any mentioning Eden Red. I hope that a copy of these is retained, as internet companies are obviously aware that many email providers delete any emails that accidentally head to spam (Outlook is horrible for doing this incidentally). Thanks, Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_H2
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello? Can this be looked into? This is sadly the level of follow up I've had from Virgin through the whole of this year

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues receiving your vouchers which were offered when joining us .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Sandhiya
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Same issue, I have checked everything. Tried emailing them back but it was a no reply email and I can’t find a contact number for them anywhere either.

0 Kudos