Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ebilling pin

Hi

I.am trying to acces my account but am being asked for my ebilling pin which I have forgotten.  It then tells me a new pin has been sent to my virginmedia email which I can't access cause I need the pin. I have also tried to login on the alternative link and I think this account has been locked as I haven't accessed it in a number of years.  I updated the email to send virgin comms to but this appears to have stopped as I haven't had anything through for donkeys now.   

Can someone assist with this?

Tia

LMcG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ebilling pin

Hi Lmcg1,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. Can I ask what account you're trying to access? Is it a cable or mobile account? When you say pin, is it a pin or do you mean password? Please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have logged.into my cable account but I get  a page which says update your profile enter your ebilling pin.  When I enter what I think it is it then tells me that a new pin has been sent to my email address which is my virgin media email which I can't access either. It asks for a pin not a password 

Kind regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for giving us more information to able to look into this for Lmcg1. 

I will need to send over a private message to you, so that we can pass account security and look into getting the email changed that the new ebilling pins are going to.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos